Other Ways to Help
You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Gabriel’s Angels whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Arizona’s Charitable Tax Credit (Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations)
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit is a dollar-for-dollar charitable contribution you can give to 501(c)(3) corporations (nonprofits). With the Charitable Tax Credit you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit, up to $400 filing single or $800 if filing a joint return, on your state income taxes while helping youth and adults — at no additional cost to you. You can either pay the State in taxes or you can help Gabriel’s Angels by making a donation.
Can I take the Charitable Tax Credit if I take the School Tax Credit? Yes! They are separate credits and you are allowed to take advantage of both. Please consult your tax advisor for additional information about Arizona’s Tax Credits and how you may qualify.
For more information, click here.
To donate, click here.
CARS (Charitable Auto Resources, Inc.)
Donate your car and show your support of Gabriel’s Angels! Interested in donating your vehicle to an organization you believe in? It’s easy to make a contribution that supports Gabriel’s Angels!
Here’s how it works:
- Just call toll-free 1-855-500-7433, visit www.careasy.org/nonprofit/gabriels-angels, or email at your convenience firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a Vehicle Donation Representative. The representative will schedule a pickup that’s convenient for you and provide you with confirmation of your donation.
- If the gross proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle are $500 or more and if you provide your social security number to the CARS representative at the time of your donation, you will also receive an IRS tax form 1098C stating the sale price of the vehicle. This amount is what you actually claim on the itemized tax return.
- According to the tax law effective January 1, 2005, if the claimed value of the donated vehicle exceeds $500, the taxpayer is limited to the gross proceeds of the sale.
Golfers will love the high-quality “Gabriel” golf headcover, children will enjoy as a hand puppet, or have Gabriel cover a wine or water bottle! Produced by Daphne’s Headcovers
The near-life-size furry headcover is a likeness of Gabriel,
whose healing demeanor with at-risk children inspired the founding of Gabriel’s Angels.
For a unique holiday gift or to surprise your favorite golfer… click here.
Pam with Jane Spicer, President of Daphne’s Headcovers
Fry’s Community Rewards
While you shop with Fry’s grocery store, they will give back to local charities such as Gabriel’s Angels! Make sure you select us in your VIP profile. To learn more click her https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program.
‘Dogs Are… Just Like You’ is written by Scottsdale author and publisher, Emily Randolph (‘It’s a King’s Life in Phoenix’), and illustrated by Patti DuBois (‘Freeda’s Fancy Feet’). The children’s picture book is narrated by Pet Therapy dog Gabriel, a Weimaraner, who teaches children about empathy for animals, including how a child must look after his or her pet.
United Way Workplace Giving Campaign
Contribute via payroll deduction through your company’s United Way Workplace Campaign by providing your employer with this information: #2286, Valley of the Sun United Way.