Leave a Legacy
Gabriel’s Guardians has been created to honor our legacy donors for their commitment to the mission of Gabriel’s Angels to deliver healing pet therapy to abused, neglected and at-risk children, nurturing their ability to love and trust, thereby freeing them from the cycle of violence.
The fiscal stability of Gabriel’s Angels is enhanced in a large measure by the friends and volunteers who designate Gabriel’s Angels as a beneficiary in their estate plans. Legacy gifts support operations and provide for special projects and further outreach of our mission. They also help build Gabriel’s Angels endowment, a perpetual fund from which earned income provides essential financial support for our programs and services. We recognize the commitment of these visionary donors through recognition in Gabriel’s Guardians.
Through a generous charitable provision in a will, trust or by designation of a future gift of insurance or retirement assets, each Gabriel’s Guardians Member ensures the continued vitality and growth of Gabriel’s Angels. These supporters make an extraordinary, living gift to provide unconditional love and acceptance to children that desperately need it, and help to teach life skills like empathy, compassion, tolerance and respect through pet therapy.
We salute our Gabriel’s Guardian’s benefactors!
Benefits of Membership
As our thank you to members of Gabriel’s Guardians we extend lifetime benefits that include:
• Recognition, with your permission, in Gabriel’s Angels annual report as a member of the Society.
• Listing, with your permission, on Gabriel’s Guardians plaque at Gabriel’s Angels office.
• Invitation to the Gabriel’s Guardians private reception and other Gabriel’s Angels events throughout the year.
How to Join
To Become a Member
If you have already provided for Gabriel’s Angels in your will or trust, you are already a member of Gabriel’s Guardians! We hope you will inform us of your gift so that we may celebrate it during your lifetime. Should you wish to remain anonymous, we will respect those wishes. Any details of your gift are held in strictest confidence.
Some examples of gifts that qualify you for membership are:
• Making a bequest in a will or trust or annuity.
• Naming Gabriel’s Angels as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
• Creating a life income gift that will ultimately benefit Gabriel’s Angels.
• Naming Gabriel’s Angels as a beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement plan.
• Many other gifts may qualify as well.
Please let us know your plans. We want to thank you and express to you the importance of your gift to the children your gift will impact through the mission of Gabriel’s Angels.
Contact Us for more information.